BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 16, 2012

Tunang Saya #2

I told him that I will be less busy next week and probably i will have a spare time for us to go out and start buying  preparation for our weddings.

and up to my surprised he screams happily and said he has been waiting long enough for this moment. (jarang kan lelaki excited pasal persiapan kahwinnya, me myself pon x macam tu)

I promise I will keep my promises to him from this day forwards..  I know I can.. and I WILL! for my fiancée!


 my fiancee with my future mother in law.


1 comment:

  1. 2 weeks ago, I & fizan p shopping sme2..syukran sume da setel.. hihi.. *memang seronok p shopping lg2 preparation on our wedding! happy shopping nti! :)

    ReplyDelete


Opick - Allah Ya Nur Mp3
Musicaddict.com