BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year!

Saya mulakan tahun baru di rumah bakal mertua saya.
Which only me and my future mother in-law in the house masa tu. we start from the kitchen and to her room before family hall. Jujur, I am so scared of my future mother in-law (dari dolu2 lagi saya ada simptom takot mak mertua). Serious am no joking. but lucky me dan thanks to my fiance sebab tinggalkan saya dan mak berdua. kalau tidak, i'll never got a chance to know my future mother in-law that close. She is soft-spoken and very understanding mak. We talked a lot that day and it was fun. 

The second best thing about new year this year is, I bought PADINI jeans at only RM32. yippie!

and insyaAllah, in this year i'll get married.

Am looking foward for more and more awesomeness in this NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Opick - Allah Ya Nur Mp3
Musicaddict.com